It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these! 2019 is off to a great start in toddler temper tantrums!
- Because I told her to clean up her toys and she said she can’t because she only has two hands so she cried because she didn’t want to clean up and also because she wanted more hands.
- Because she isn’t old enough to have her teeth fall out yet and she wants the tooth fairy to come visit her now.
- Because I told her I had to get a needle in my mouth when I went to the dentist. (These tears were actually very sweet and showed genuine concern for me so she gets a pass.)
- Because it isn’t her birthday yet and therefore she isn’t getting a new kitchen set yet. She decided she needs a new kitchen because we’re getting a new house and the kitchen she currently has only has one “twister” and she needs three “twisters.” By twister she means the fake oven burner knob.
- Because the sun went away and she doesn’t want to go to bed. We’ll never get over this one.
- Because I moved her Muppet babies at 2 AM so I could have more room in the bed (I seriously sleep in an inch of space because her SIX stuffed animals take up all of the bed) and I messed up THEIR sleep.
- Because it’s not Halloween anymore and won’t be for some time.
- Because there isn’t a new episode of Muppet Babies on every single day.
- Because I told her you have to eat food to survive. I honestly wish I could give up food as easily as she does.