How fast has this year gone?? I can’t believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Char’s second! Someone must have hit the fast forward button on my life. Someone at work this morning asked me when her first birthday was and couldn’t believe it when I said she was going to be 2 in February. SLOW DOWN FATHER TIME. SLOW DOWN.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this year:
- My husband and my daughter, obviously. The lights of my life. I’d be more thankful if Charlotte stopped waking up at 3 AM, but I am thankful she spent the hours of 3-5 this morning hugging and kissing me.
- My family and our continued health and happiness. I sometimes forget how lucky I am to have the family that I do. HASHTAG BLESSED.
- My friends and all our babies. ALL OF THE BABIES. SO MANY BABIES.
- Cheese. All kinds of cheese. Cheddar, muenster, mozz, gouda, brie, gorgonzola, and even blue. Cheese will always be my forever and for always.
- Children’s benadryl.
- Wine. Hey, hey rose!
- Really all kinds of alcohol.
- Netflix. The Crown is really good!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Don’t talk about politics at the table. DON’T DO IT.